As a part of her commitment to helping others in the local community, Denver Legal Marketing’s owner and founder, Meranda Vieyra, made a generous donation to the Parkinson Association of the Rockies
What is the Parkinson Association of the Rockies?
The Parkinson Association of the Rockies serves over 14,000 people annually with 52 monthly support groups, many monthly events, and 72 weekly exercise classes throughout the Rocky Mountain Region. It’s estimated that there are 18,500 people in Colorado and Wyoming living with Parkinson’s. They aim to serve each one in a meaningful way.
Parkinson Association of the Rockies goal is to:
- Enhance the quality of life for those living with Parkinson’s disease through education, research, and awareness.
- Provide innovative support programs and resources to those living with Parkinson’s disease, their Care Partners, and the community as a whole.
- Continue to expand services and programs to further reach underserved Parkinson’s populations throughout Colorado and Wyoming.
For example, they provide classes and support groups for individuals newly diagnosed with Parkinson’s and opportunities to speak with professionals about their diagnosis.
Although Denver is the location of their main office, they also have satellite locations in:
- Larimer County
- Yampa Valley
Founded in 1981 as a valuable resource to the Colorado and later Wyoming communities, the Parkinson Association of the Rockies also provides an information hotline and access to a social worker at no charge to people living with Parkinson’s, their families, Care Partners, and the general community. They provide the care that counts on the way to a cure.
Denver Legal Marketing: Supporting the Community
Not only is DLM committed to a stronger, more inclusive Colorado legal community, they are a dedicated supporter of many causes within the local community—both in and outside of the legal realm. In addition to the Parkinson Association of the Rockies, DLM also proudly supports the following organizations:
- Center for Legal Inclusiveness
- Colorado Hispanic Bar Association
- Colorado Restaurant Association
- Colorado W.O.L.F. (Women Owned Law Firms)
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association
- Legal Entrepreneurs for Justice
- Metro State University of Denver
- National MS Society
DLM is much more than a marketing firm; it serves as a leader in our community and beyond. They proudly support small businesses, diversity and inclusion, and equal access on social, economic, and political levels.
If you would like to join DLM and Ms. Vieyra in supporting the Parkinson Association of the Rockies (a 501 (c)(3) Colorado non-profit corporation), you can make a one-time or ongoing donation here.